Sunday, May 12, 2013

Lesson Learned

Be super careful with the memory card for your camera. I corrupted mine by not safely removing it from the computer, and probably by mishandling it in other ways. I bought a program to recover the files, but now I can't open them. Looks like I'm out $40 and dozens of awesome photos! Not happy right now. I'll let you know if there's any hope for them, and if not, I think I might still write about and identify the specimens I found, even though I don't have the photos anymore. I suppose you'll have to take my word for the next few sightings...

At any right, I'm buying a new CF card this week, and I'm going to baby it from now on, because I DO NOT want to experience this again. So, moral of the story is: take care of your memory card!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment